The "Success Team" approach for building value.
Changes in business ownership should be the result of an effectively planned, expertly executed and well timed transaction. Business Transition Advisors members address both the personal needs of individuals and the companies they own or seek to own. Working together, members can increase their professional success.
- Taking action to improve the quality and integrity of financial and operational reports.
- Making tax efficient decisions sufficiently in advance to optimize the after-tax proceeds of sale alternatives.
- Enhancing and diversifying products, services and customers.
- Strengthening information systems and improving business processes
- Developing employees and managers to facilitate a smooth transition
- Risk management
Personal Asset Protection & Growth
- Coordinated actions of wealth managers, CPAs, attorneys and insurance professionals
Transacting the Sale
- Effective marketing, protection of confidential information, screening of prospects by Brokers/M&A Advisors
- Coordinated actions of brokers/M&A Advisors, transaction attorneys, bankers/funding sources and CPAs during negotiations and contracts
- Due Diligence support services from professional advisors
- Planning and execution of a transition plan for the seller and purchaser
- Support services during the cycle of ownership for the purchaser
GET EVENT NOTIFICATIONS
Sign up here to get the latest updates about
Business Transition Advisor events.